Saturday, January 21, 2012

Long Hiatus...

This blog has been dormant for over a year now, since my last entry was as far back as Oct 2010, but quite on the contrary, life in 2011 had been full of ups and downs, both on the work and personal fronts!

For one, Ah Mak had not been cooking quite as much as she would have liked, but rather, her oven and endurance had been put to the test as baking went on overdrive last year! From cakes, cupcakes and a bit of both! I was amazed how many orders i received just by posting photos of my finished works on facebook.

Thankyou to all my lovely friends and new found friends for their support and the many opportunities to put my creativity to the test!!

For 2012, my resolution is to be much more active in sharing my love for cooking and baking, and also try to set up a proper website so that it is easier to take orders and properly showcase Frostings (that is the name i have in mind for now... Happy to hear any feedback!)

Will definitely blog again soon, since its chinese new year once more and i would love to share some healthy home cooking recipes!

Till then, gong xi fa cai!!!

1 comments:

zzanyy said...

Wow, Nice cupcakes n cakes. =)

Post a Comment