Sunday, April 18, 2010

Photos from Jevan's Birthday Party

Just wanted to share the photos that Pin took for little Jevan's party in school! Happy to hear that the kids loved the cupcakes! I was worried that the kids maybe too young to know who Iron Man was, but much to my surprise Iron Man was most popular amongst the girls on that day! (I wonder why...)

The chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting were a hit and Pin did a great job arranging them on the DIY cupcake stand that I provided! It was lots of effort producing these cupcakes, but seeing these pictures (Jevan and baby sister Kylie are such sweeties!) makes it all worth it!

Jevan looking shy at his birthday celebration

Pin setting up earlier on

Big brother Jevan & baby sis Kylie (check out that fashionable beanie!)

Jevan with the girls~

...and the boys

Time to pick their cupcakes!

Another one going for the Iron Man

I'm researching new cupcake recipes and also design ideas. Will post them as I go along!

0 comments:

Post a Comment